[New-York-News] seniors call

president at nfbny.org president at nfbny.org
Tue Sep 8 16:01:32 UTC 2020

Greetings all,

Owing to unforeseen schedule changes, we have found it necessary to move the
time of our monthly seniors call.

We will gather on Sunday evening September 20, 2020 at 7:00 PM to discuss
many things including our upcoming state convention. The call-in number
remains the same.

1-480-297-0773

and theAccess code is 1908618#

We will also meet during the State convention and determine the best course
of action for us   to take in advancing the lives of our seniors.

I  look forward to talking with all of you and getting charged up for our
convention.

The time will be as usual, 7:00 PM until 8:30 PM EDT.

Talk with all of you then, Carl