[New-York-News] NYSPSP Job Posting - Executive Director

president at nfbny.org president at nfbny.org
Fri Apr 16 13:51:24 UTC 2021

Attached please find a job description for the open Executive Director
position that we will be posting today.  I've included both a .docx and a
.pdf version.

Once it is posted, people can apply online here -
http://www.nib.org/about-us/careers.

We will also be posting this job opening on social media.
<https://abilityone.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4a2041f5248b2dada0054
4a6a&id=db606df2ac&e=b47578af1f> Facebook and
<https://abilityone.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4a2041f5248b2dada0054
4a6a&id=89c3936b2d&e=b47578af1f> LinkedIn

Thank you in advance.  Please don't hesitate to contact me with questions,
my details are below.

Sincerely,

Shyla

Shyla A. Ingram, MSA

Pronouns: she, her, hers

Program Director, Operations and Accounting

NYSPSP

136 State Street, 2nd Floor

Albany, NY  12207

518-621-0632 - direct

518-421-4581 -- mobile

800-421-9010 -- main

singram at nyspsp.org <mailto:singram at nyspsp.org>  - direct

accounting at nyspsp.org <mailto:accounting at nyspsp.org>  -- department

www.nyspsp.org <http://www.nyspsp.org/>

Should You Be Purchasing From Preferred Source?
<https://ogs.ny.gov/procurement/preferred-sources> Find Out Here

Preferred Source Buying Strategies:
<https://ogs.ny.gov/system/files/documents/2019/05/2_Preferred%20Source%20Bu
ying%20Strategies.pdf> Know the Rules and How To Apply Them

Purchase Preferred Source Products
<https://www.nyspspabilityone.com/OA_HTML/ibeCZzpHome.jsp?minisite=10102&res
pid=22372&grp=NIB_NYSPSP_SITES> Here

NOTICE: The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are intended solely
for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or any
action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than
the intended recipients is prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of
this document.