[New-York-News] Coming up Saturday April 24: Exploring Twitter

Chancey Fleet chanceyfleet at nypl.org
Tue Apr 20 19:09:38 UTC 2021

Back by popular demand, please join us to explore this powerful social
networking tool! We'll cover creating your account, following people and
topics, posting content, working with images, understanding hashtags,
performing searches and more. We'll also discuss how Twitter can be used
for personal and professional development, activism and community-building.
When: Apr 24, 2021 02:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
https://nypl.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYocumgpj4rHdYTbLpGWhqbIYCt5sHMoONr

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the meeting.

--
Chancey S. Fleet
Assistive Technology Coordinator