[New-York-News] NYS diversity and inclusion group

Rasheta Bunting rashetabunting at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 21:50:14 UTC 2021

 We welcom everyone to come and join us for the NYS Diversity & inclusionGroup’s January monthly meeting. This month we will have guest speaker, Shawn Callaway, to discuss ways that we can better foster the inclusion of diverse populations within the organization, and we will finish our series on different aspects of the LGBTQ community. Get ready for some enticing conversation!  The meeting is on Tuesday, January 5, 2021 at 7 P.M. See you all there.
Rasheta Bunting is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NYS Diversity & Inclusion group (7-9 pm)
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82613573938

Meeting ID: 826 1357 3938
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,82613573938# US (New York)
+13017158592,,82613573938# US (Washington D.C)

Dial by your location
       +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
       +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)
       +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)