[New-York-News] IEP Discussions at National Convention

gjonas817 at gmail.com gjonas817 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 19:35:20 UTC 2021

See this message from Melissa Riccobono:

The National Organization of Parents of Blind Children (NOPBC) is planning
something new for IEP discussions at this year's national convention. On
Friday, July 9 from 9:30-10:30 am, and Saturday, July 10, from 10:30-11:30
am, we are going to hold IEP discussion sessions with various breakout
rooms. In order to make these sessions a success, we need to hear from you!

What IEP topic would you be interested in discussing during one of these
sessions? What IEP questions would you like answered? Please send
suggestions to Melissa Riccobono at

MelissaARiccobono at gmail.com <mailto:MelissaARiccobono at gmail.com>
<mailto:MelissaARiccobono at gmail.com>

Please put "NOPBC IEP" in the subject of your email. We will do our best to
provide a breakout room to discuss your topic, and other related topics.

Thank you in advance for helping us learn what you would like to learn
during these sessions! We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Melissa Riccobono