[New-York-News] Seeking participants for a paid usability test of our website

Kim, Sonna (CFPB) Sonna.Kim at cfpb.gov
Fri Nov 19 20:57:38 UTC 2021

Hello,

The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is conducting a usability test to ensure everyone can easily access content on our website. We're looking for low-vision or blind participants who use screen readers to access the internet. The tests should take about an hour and may be conducted in-person in the NYC area, or remotely. You will receive $80 compensation for your time.

The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is a U.S. government agency that makes sure banks, lenders, and other financial companies treat you fairly.

For more information, contact Sonna Kim at sonna.kim at cfpb.gov<mailto:sonna.kim at cfpb.gov>.

Thank you,
Sonna