[New-York-News] accessible raised-line drawing at the library this Saturday!

Chancey Fleet chanceyfleet at nypl.org
Thu Sep 8 19:14:29 UTC 2022

Hey folks —
This Saturday at 2 PM, Lauren Race will be leading a totally accessible, beginner-friendly drawing workshop. She is bringing posable 3d figures, bendy wire for tracing shapes, and Sensational Blackboards for creating raised-line drawings with regular pen and paper. Last time she gave a workshop, we had a lovely turnout: but it's been difficult to get the word out in person this week because of Labor Day, so we need your help! If you or someone you know would like to come draw with us on Saturday, please RSVP to me. Feel free to share this invitation with your networks.
Best,
Chancey