[New-York-News] Join us at the NFB-NEWSLINE Roundtable

maurakut at buffalo.edu maurakut at buffalo.edu
Sun Sep 11 22:51:18 UTC 2022

When: Sunday, September 11, 2022-7:30pm

Where:
https://buffalo.zoom.us/j/94482076012?pwd=eExDSmUvRmluUnl5b0dYQnlNUnVwdz09

Or call: +16465588656,,94482076012#,,,,*480112# US (New York)

Dear NFB-NEWSLINE New York Subscribers

Here are the details for our September Roundtable. Please write with
questions or suggestions; email: maurakut at buffalo.edu
<mailto:maurakut at buffalo.edu> , Call: 716-563-9882

Its Convention Time in New York!

The New York State Convention of the National Federation of the Blind draws
near. Join us to hear about what the NFB-NEWSLINE team is planning for that
special weekend in October. We will also preview what some of the divisions
will be featuring at their annual meetings.

Article of the Month

Expand your horizons by diving into a new publication! Maura will describe
an interesting article and highlight its source. We invite you to do the
same. Please come to discuss any new and exciting content that you have
recently discovered using NFB-NEWSLINE.

Bring your friends! We want to make sure that all eligible New Yorkers are
benefitting from this wonderful service! And so, anyone who brings two or
more potential subscribers to the NFB-NEWSLINE New York roundtable between
August and December will be entered into an end of year drawing.

Tech Reflections! As always, your NFB-NEWSLINE team will be open to your
technical questions and ready to investigate when we don't have the answer.
Please bring suggestions, and points of interest.

Take good care until we meet.

With respect,

The NFB-NEWSLINE-New York Team