[New-York-News] FW: [NFB-Seniors] upcoming senior retreat

Margo Downey margo.downey at roadrunner.com
Thu Jan 25 19:32:27 UTC 2024

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Seniors [mailto:nfb-seniors-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Judy
Sanders via NFB-Seniors
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2024 9:05 AM
To: 'NFB Senior Division list (Announce-Only)'
Cc: Judy Sanders
Subject: [NFB-Seniors] upcoming senior retreat

>From the NFB Senior Division:

We are pleased with the many retreaters that we have signed up for our
virtual event.

We want to call to your attention that on Sunday, February 11 and Saturday,
February 17 our sessions will begin at 1-2:30. Monday through Friday will
begin at noon Eastern time and end at 5 p.m.

Remember you must register and pay your fee by February 3.

The beauty of a virtual retreat is that there is plenty of room! See you in
February.