[Nfb-announce] Special Pricing for KNFB Reader Mobile

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Wed Dec 30 03:04:17 UTC 2009

Happy Holidays,

The NFB and The Michael Hingson Group still are offering the KnfbReader
Mobile at our end of year special price.  The Nokia N82-based version with
either Talks or MobileSpeak is priced at $1,495.00, $100 off its regular
price.  The Nokia N86-based configuration with either Talks or MobileSpeak
costs $1,620.00, $150 off its regular price.  If you wish to take advantage
of the special pricing please contact Michael Hingson at (415) 827-4084 or
at info at michaelhingson.com or by contacting any of our dealers.  A list of
dealers can be found on the "how to purchase" page on our web site,
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com.  If you wish pricing for a Reader
using one of the other newly supported phones please contact Mike Hingson.

Happy reading.

Mike Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group
      "Speaking with Vision"
                  Michael Hingson, President
                          (415) 827-4084
                    info at michaelhingson.com
                    www.michaelhingson.com

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com