[Nfb-arkansas] NFB of Arkansas 2011 State Convention Hotel Information !

tosheeler at cox.net tosheeler at cox.net
Tue Jul 26 23:33:52 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone

The NFB of Arkansas State Convention 2011 will be here before we know it. Please make plans to attend the NFBAR State Convention this year. We are planning a great convention and would like everyone to come and be involved. Please watch for e-mails how you can do that. We would like everyone to make reservation to join us for Friday and Saturday the 14th and 15th of October 2011. We are planning events starting on Friday evening and running through Saturday night. I have included the hotel information below so everyone can call and get there hotel reservation made.

Here is the Hotel information for 2011 State Convention.
Ask for the block for National Federation of the Blind of Arkansas.
Each night reserved comes with a complimentary full hot breakfast buffet
Room Rate: 69.99 per night

Clarion Hotel in Fayetteville Arkansas
1255 S. Shiloh
Fayetteville, AR 72701

479-521-1166
479-521-1204 FAX
1-800-223-7275

Please let me know if you have any question.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Thanks

Terry Sheeler
NFBAR
479-582-0091