[Nfb-arkansas] Help Needed With Fundraising Committee for State Convention

tosheeler at cox.net tosheeler at cox.net
Sat Jul 23 22:57:43 UTC 2011

HI Everyone

We have so many great ideas lined up for fundraising at State Convention! We need help to get these ideas in place. Anyone interested in helping to plan and put these fun events in place would be much appreciated.

There are so many great things that you can do to help. Get Involved, It is your State Convention. If you would like to hear some of the AWASOM IDEAS and are interested in helping with this project please contact Liz Graves or myself. We know these things are going to make State Convention fun and exciting.

We also need everyone to participate in collecting Items that will be Donated to the State Convention. These items will used at state convention for prizes, door prizes, auctions, and drawings etc...

We are seeking new or like new items. Here are some examples of items that can be donated, Baskets, Gift cards, Gift certificates, Services, Money, Household items, trinkets, Baked goods etc...

We would like to see everyone getting involved with state convention!!!! Please contact us and let us know what you can help with.
Chapter Presidents Please get your chapters involved. State Convention is coming fast, and as always we will look forward to hearing from you.

Terry Sheeler
tosheeler at cox.net
479-582-0091
479-841-6081