[Nfb-arkansas] 2012 NFB Arkansas-State Scholarship Application and Process

tosheeler at cox.net tosheeler at cox.net
Tue Apr 17 00:29:39 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone

This is The James Jim Worley Memorial Scholarship.

Attached you will find the 2012 NFB Arkansas scholarship application and application process. We would appreciate it if you will forward this message to ALL eligible transition students. Please see the attached process letter and if you have any questions please contact Donna Walker or myself. Our contact information is listed below.

Terry Sheeler
Email: tosheeler at cox.net
Phone:479-5820-0091

Donna Walker