[Nfb-arkansas] 2012 NFB Arkansas-State Scholarship Application and Process

tosheeler at cox.net tosheeler at cox.net
Tue Apr 17 00:49:36 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone

Sorry Everyone i did not add the attachments to the last email!

This is The James Jim Worley Memorial Scholarship.

Attached you will find the 2012 NFB Arkansas scholarship application and
application process. We would appreciate it if you will forward this message to
ALL eligible transition students. Please see the attached process letter and if
you have any questions please contact Donna Walker or myself. Our contact
information is listed below.

Terry Sheeler
Email: tosheeler at cox.net
Phone:479-5820-0091