[Nfb-arkansas] Question about ADA, and Federal Grants

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sat Jul 21 23:14:31 UTC 2012

My pastor asked me to do some research on federal grants, in order to
make our church ADA compliant.
Our building is 36 years old, so of course the building has restrooms,
that aren't handicap accessible, the signs for men and women aren't
Brailled, and there's no wheelchair ramp to get into the church.
We also need a total remodeling job!
Do any of you know, if there are any grants available to assist us in
this endeavor?
We're a relatively small church, and we don't have the finances to do
this on our own.
Thanks, Joshua