[Nfb-arkansas] Question about ADA, and Federal Grants

Digest Dave digest-dave at visi.com
Sun Jul 22 16:18:47 UTC 2012

I am not aware of any Federal grants to do this -- and with the
separation of church and state, such a program would be unlikely.

If a public building does major renovations, then updating to current
ADA standards is necessary.  Since work is being done anyway --
adhering to ADA standards is only an incremental cost anyway.

Dave