[NFB-Arkansas] NFB Virtual Choir At Convention

Tanya VanHouten vanharris62 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 23:20:30 UTC 2021

Remember the cool choir at last year’s convention? Here’s how to participate in this year’s virtual choir.

From: Rachel Grider <rachel.grider at gmail.com <mailto:rachel.grider at gmail.com> >
Date: March 2, 2021 at 09:36:55 PST
Subject: NFB Virtual Choir At Convention

Hello, everyone:

We will be having another virtual choir this year at the NFB 2021 Convention! Singers will learn their voice parts, record them, and then each individual recording will be combined to make the choir. Rehearsals will start next month, and the deadline to register is April 5.

If you would like to be a part of this awesome project, you can register at the link below.

http://nfb-pad.org/choir

I can’t wait to sing together again soon!

Cheers!

Rachel

Rachel Grider
First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of California