[NFB-Arkansas] 2021 committee list - whate committees would you like to be on

Tanya VanHouten vanharris62 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 00:03:13 UTC 2021

NFBAR Committees

Committees for 2021 State Convention:

Speakers: Individuals/Groups/Businesses 8-10
Venders/Sponsors: The more the merrier, we can never have enough.
Door Prizes/Auction Items: As many as possible, and get creative.
Nomination Committee: 2 board seats are open this year.
Resolution Committee: State Level initiatives
Banquet:  Food, drink, games, gifts, speeches
Hosts/Co Host: Helping to make sure everyone is on time and in place.
Registration: Making sure everyone is registered and a paid member for
voting. Also, to make sure speakers, venders, and sponsors are also
registered.  This also helps with door prizes.

Please sign up to have a great, fun, State Convention, even if its virtual
again, lets go bigger than last year.

Can someone come up with a theme?

These committees might already have people, but we can always use more
ideas and enthusiasm .

Social Media:  Brent Philpot, Donavon Cavender, Cindy Scott-Huisman,
Diamond Estrellas

Pac Plan: Donna Walker

Aires: Donna Walker

Fundraising:

Tips and Tricks: Donavon Cavender

Birthday Anniversary :

Membership Committee?

Constitution Committee: State and Chapter?

If there is anything else that we can add or update, let me know.