[NFB-Arkansas] Board Meeting

Nena Chadwick nchadwick at nfbar.org
Wed Mar 10 16:18:44 UTC 2021

Good Morning All,

I was excited last night during our State Board meeting and all the feedback from you all. I have spoken to several of you, on your questions and suggestions, and I am really honored to be involved in this Affiliate and being your State President!
I would like to thank you all for your patience, and for the guidance of the seasoned members.  I know that I might shake some things up and ask for changes that I might not be asking for in a more thought out , step by step position, but I am going to learn from this and do more research and find a better way to explain what my intentions are. I truly want to see Arkansas grow and be a strong affiliate.  So, please , if there are any suggestions, or changes that I can make to do this, let me know!

Thank you for your time and commitment to helping our community,

Nena Chadwick
State President
National Federation of the Blind of Arkansas