[NFB-Arkansas] Fwd: Aira Newsletter March 11, 2021

David Henry rockinh57 at cox.net
Sat Mar 13 20:12:44 UTC 2021

Hey everyone, wanted to put this out since it concerns Covid related items. You do not have to have a paid account to use this promotion. You get 30 minutes of free help with websites and other Covid related items. Most everything will be automated are the agent can help you do most of the work. So download the app

Begin forwarded message: