[NFB-Arkansas] FW: NFBAR

bphilpot642 at att.net bphilpot642 at att.net
Thu Sep 2 13:19:28 UTC 2021

This is not our President. Do not respond to this email. I thought I would bring this to everybodies attention.

Brent Philpot, Second Vice President

National Federation of the Blind of Arkansas

Phone: 501-779-4018

Email:  <mailto:bphilpot at nfbar.org> bphilpot at nfbar.org

Website:  <http://www.nfbar.org> www.nfbar.org

Facebook:  <https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-of-the-Blind-of-Arkansas-NFBAR-626256054067557> https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-of-the-Blind-of-Arkansas-NFBAR-626256054067557