[NFB-Arkansas] Door prize round-up

Tanya VanHouten vanharris62 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 01:22:41 UTC 2021

Hello fellow federationists. What would a conference be without door
prizes?
Well, we've collected a few already, but we need more. The door prize
committee met last week, and here's how you do it.
We are opting for using gift cards again for door prizes because they can
be shipped inexpensively.
The door prize committee will be keeping a record of all registered present
participants.
Now if you don't want to go through the trouble of ordering gift cards and
mailing them to me, feel free to pay pal or Venmo me your money and notify
me of your preferences.
If you want to send me gift cards, please mail them to:
Tanya VanHouten
649 Frontage Road
Lonoke AR 72086
Oh yeah, we need all door prizes by Friday, October 15.
The door prize committee appreciates your participation in this fun
break-time activity for the 2021 Arkansas state convention.
Please direct questions to me at vanharris62 at gmail.com or (501) 680-7007.
Thank you
Committee members: Tanya VanHouten, Elizabeth Sheeler and Kelly Robson