[NFB-Arkansas] Senate Bill 212

rockinh57 at cox.net rockinh57 at cox.net
Thu Sep 16 20:08:47 UTC 2021

Hey NFBAR Members,

Yesterday our National Legislative Director sent out an alert to contact our Senator Cotton and urge him to co-sponsor the Accessible Technology Affordability Act (S 212).  If you have already contacted Senator Cottons office,
Great. If you have not, please do, but I would like to urge you to include the fact that you are a NFB member from the sState of Arkansas . Hopefully this will show the Senator that the Blind Community is active in Arkansas.

Thank you for your advocacy.

James David Henry
Arkansas Legislative Director
National Federation of the Blind of Arkansas
Cell: 479-426-7993email: dhenry at nfbar.org