[NFB-Arkansas] Come join the PARTY!

Tanya VanHouten vanharris62 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 21:43:19 UTC 2022

 Have you ever tried scentsy products? The fragrances are amazing. Do you hate using candles? Have pets? Well, Scentsy makes so much since.  There are so many product lines to choose from - everything from warmers and fragrant waxes to dog shampoo.

We’re going to be partying until February 15th, but there is a 10% sale going until January 31. I know it’s early to think about Christmas gifting, but Scentsy is a sensible idea solution. Yes, there are manly fragrances too. Thank you all in advance, and hope you all have fun partying with us.
Come join Tanya Vanhouten's party!<BR><BR>https://nini.scentsy.us/party/15610692/nfbar-at-large-fundraiser?utm_medium=link&utm_source=email&utm_campaign=SB

Sent from my iPad