[NFB-Arkansas] I will be back

Larry Wayland lhwayland at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 24 03:27:36 UTC 2022

Glad you are doing better.

From: NFB-Arkansas <nfb-arkansas-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Nena Chadwick via NFB-Arkansas
Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2022 4:20 PM
To: nfb-arkansas at nfbnet.org list serv <nfb-arkansas at nfbnet.org>; Cindy Scott-Huisman <crsh at att.net>; Shelley Keeland <skeeland at nfbar.org>; Bryson Jones <Bryson.Jones.NFB at outlook.com>; Freddie Wilkey <freddiewilkey at icloud.com>; Molly Hernandez <mollharrison at gmail.com>
Cc: Nena Chadwick <nchadwick at nfbar.org>
Subject: [NFB-Arkansas] I will be back

Hello, to my fabulous board and everyone that has been checking on me these last few weeks. As a lot of you have heard, several of us came down with covid while at the convention, and almost everyone is back on their feet or almost. I am actually over the covid and went to the doctor to find out that my allergies were causing a lot of the mess that I am going thru right now. So I am medicated, and Yea, no prednisone, but I have antibiotics, and they are working finally.  So I will take the rest of the weekend off and be back on Monday. So if anyone needs to talk, I am and will be available then.  I have a lot of emails to get through, so if you are one of them, thank you for being patient.

Nena Chadwick, President
National Federation of the Blind of Arkansas
Phone: 479-435-8348
Email: nchadwick at nfbar.org<mailto:nchadwick at nfbar.org>
Website: www.nfbar.org<https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nfbar.org%2F&data=05%7C01%7C%7C550c1d001ba742828a5a08da6cf13b82%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637942080596469951%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=5pdMBavGkDiAL0HMSs59o7sNw1lKyWsZWZwFrpSNseQ%3D&reserved=0>

Live the life you want.