[NFB-Arkansas] Final tally for razorback blanket sales

Tanya VanHouten vanharris62 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 23:17:06 UTC 2023

Hello everyone

I am so happy to announce that the razorback blanket grossed $1735.00. Thank
you to everyone who helped to make this fund-raiser a huge success.

I would like to extend a special thanks to Cindy Huisman and Cantrell
gallery for hosting our drawing event today. Cantrell gallery furnished some
great refreshments, and the location was perfect.

By the way, the winner is Caroline Carper. She is visually impaired, and she
attends the University of Arkansas. Congratulations to her.

Thank you all again for helping me bring this dream to a successful outcome.

Tanya VanHouten