[NFB-Arkansas] Final tally for razorback blanket sales

Cindy Scott-Huisman crsh at att.net
Sat Nov 25 16:32:01 UTC 2023

Thank you, Tanya, for all the work you put into this project!!!! The team at Cantrell Gallery was delighted and honored to host the blanket, and the event culminated in a day of festivity with friends and family. We are thankful to have been able to be a part of the raffle.
We appreciate each person who attended in person or virtually, and those who helped make the event and the raffle a success.

Cindy Scott-Huisman

Life is short and dictation is faster — please pardon any errors.