[NFB-Arkansas] Q R Codes

Cindy Scott-Huisman crsh at att.net
Wed Sep 13 20:21:13 UTC 2023

The topic of Q R Codes came up during the affiliate meeting Tuesday evening. I don’t know how I got the code reader into my Control Panel, but I did recently learn how to access the Control Panel. Focus on the status bar at the top of the screen and swipe upward with 3 fingers.
The other thing I came across recently on Facebook about Q R Codes is helpful if you have trouble locating the Q R Code. Someone named Shawn Welker says there is a place in the Be My Eyes app under Specialized Help, then Blindness Organizations, then Massachusetts Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired. A volunteer on there can help you line up your reader. That is what he says, but I am  trying to figure out if you are scanning a code, using your phone, and you are also using your phone to call Be My Eyes, I’m not sure how that part works, so someone who needs help lining up their phone to scan a code, please try this option out, and let us know.
Cindy

Life is short and dictation is faster — please pardon any errors.