[NFB-Arkansas] Zoom link for White Cane Day at WSB

robertson.virginia at gmail.com robertson.virginia at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 22:12:13 UTC 2023

Here's the Zoom Link for White Cane Safety Day at WSB.

Our very own Cindy H, and Brent will be speaking.  DSB is sponsoring the
event..

When: Friday, October 13, 2023 10:00 AM-11:30 AM (UTC-06:00) Central Time
(US & Canada).
Where: Lions World Services For The Blind, Incorporated (2811 Fair Park
Blvd, Little Rock, AR 72204)

FYI: Zoom details below

Zoom invitation for White Cane Day:

Join Zoom Meeting: https://wsblind.zoom.us/j/6647100272

Meeting ID: 664 710 0272

One tap mobile: +16465588656,,6647100272# US (New York)

Thanks,

Eric

"Time is Your Only Non-Renewable Resource, Use It Wisely." Written by:
Audrey Fairbrother

-VEGR

Little Rock, AR

Email:   <mailto:Robertson.virginia at gmail.com> Robertson.virginia at gmail.com
Do you want a web site to link you to others and/or a place for one stop
shopping and research? Well, please check out my web site of
<http://www.gingerresources.com/> http://www.gingerresources.com.