[NFB-Arkansas] Quick question, please reply

Cindy Scott-Huisman crsh at att.net
Mon Sep 18 11:38:46 UTC 2023

I appreciate all of the feedback I have received about this topic. Especially these words of wisdom from Curtis!
I brought this up in several places including on a group text in which president Riccobono said that when we are trying to bridge our language, we would include, Blind or low vision.
So, I set about this week, with the intention of enlightening the folks who are publicizing this tour in our art museum.
Thanks again,
Cindy

Life is short and dictation is faster — please pardon any errors.