[NFB-Arkansas] Testing, because I got a suspicious message

Cindy Scott-Huisman crsh at att.net
Tue Jan 16 02:25:01 UTC 2024

Disregard this message. I’m just making sure I’m still on this mailing list. I received a fishy message and I figured I should just ignore it but I also wanted to make sure I’m still on this mailing list.
Here’s part of what it said without the Link

Your membership in the mailing list NFB-Arkansas has been disabled due
to excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
16-Jan-2024.  You will not get any more messages from this list until
you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 3 more reminders like
this before your membership in the list is deleted.

To re-enable your membership, you can simply respond to this message
(leaving the Subject: line intact), or visit the confirmation page at

The date in this message doesn’t even make sense.
Cindy
Life is short and dictation is faster — please pardon any errors.