[NFB-Arkansas] Testing, because I got a suspicious message

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 02:31:05 UTC 2024

This is not a phishing message. It is generated automatically from the NFBNet server when it tries to send messages to a certain email address and the sent messages are bounced back from the receiving email address. After a certain number of these messages and no action is taken, the bouncing email address is automatically removed from the listserv. If you ever have a question regarding your status on a particular NFBNet listserv, contact David Andrews at david.andrews at nfbnet.org <mailto:david.andrews at nfbnet.org> .

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey
Administrative Assistant, Doubletree by Hilton Reading
Treasurer, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
President, National Federation of the Blind of PA Greater Berks Chapter
Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind Multiple State Affiliates
Board Member & Webmaster, Middle Atlantic Blind Golf Association
609-680-8488
 <mailto:Bmackey88 at gmail.com> Bmackey88 at gmail.com

“Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make those dreams come true”
      -Vince Papale