[NFB-Braille-Discussion] Braille transcribers and Perkins braillers

Sahar's Beaded Creations sahar at inebraska.com
Tue Dec 17 16:43:19 UTC 2019

You can also use six-key entry using your computer, and then, you can email your assignments. Perky Duck is the software provided by Duxbury Systems.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at www.saharscreations.com Find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/saharscreations And remember, “Obstacles don't have to stop you.  If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan