[NFB-Braille-Discussion] Braille transcribing question

Sahar's Beaded Creations sahar at inebraska.com
Tue Dec 17 17:41:53 UTC 2019

I don't think slates and Perkins braillers are unnecessary, but transcribing
is done using software and embossers these days. You can even do graphics
with embossers.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com Find me on Facebook at
www.facebook.com/saharscreations And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop
you.  If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan