[NFB-Braille-Discussion] Foreign languages that make good use of Braille

dean martineau topdot at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 20:12:03 UTC 2019

Hello. In your situation, I would take a different approach.  What language or languages  might you want to learn? Almost  all will have standardized braille alphabets in place.  Of course, there will be more learning material available  for Spanish  learners than for learners of Swahili, but both have braille systems in place. The book World Braille Usage, 3rd edition, is available free online in print and braille, giving the most up-to-date information about braille in different countries. The more specific your questions, the better we will be able to answer.