[NFB-Braille-Discussion] Foreign languages that make good use of Braille

Ryan Boudwin ryanboudwin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 20:24:56 UTC 2019

Currently I speak Spanish and Portuguese (though I have never read either
in Braille). I have studied Polish a little, and was thinking about
continuing Polish, or studying French or Russian for fun. I looked over the
World Braille Usage book and it looks like all of these have a braille
code; I'd prefer to focus on a language that will be easier to get braille
materials for, either hard copy or electronic.

Best regards,

Ryan Boudwin