[NFB-Braille-Discussion] I think the list has been hacked

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sun Jan 12 23:37:43 UTC 2020

Hi list in my bulk mail folder today I found a message from a verify at signup for free and it said something like it came from the owner of this list.  I don’t know if it is the list or my address book but I know nobody asks you do farify your information and a signupforfree.com looks very funky.  I can’t believe someone could guess my password any ideas on what to do if anything?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10