[NFB-Braille-Discussion] getting books Brailled

maddymartin at mymts.net maddymartin at mymts.net
Fri Nov 13 20:11:49 UTC 2020

Hi all,
I hope this is appropriate for this list, sorry if it's not. I have some print
books that I'd really like to read, but I can't find anywhere that has them in
hardcopy Braille. I know people are going to say look for them as audio books,
but Braille is my preference, so I don't want to hear any such comments. I've
tried reading electronic Braille, but I don't care for it. Does anyone know of
anywhere where I could send books to get Brailled? Now that I'm no longer in
school the place that used to produce all of my schoolwork and did a couple of
pleasure books for me can't help us anymore. If no one knows of anywhere then
that's okay, I just thought I'd ask on hear. Thanks for any help/suggestions
anyone can provide me!!!!
Madison