[NFB-Braille-Discussion] getting books Brailled

Allison Hilliker AllisonH at Benetech.org
Fri Nov 13 23:44:30 UTC 2020

Try Erin at whistlererin at gmail.com. She's a transcriber whom I've worked with. She's great.

Best,
Allison

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Braille-Discussion <nfb-braille-discussion-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Madison Martin via NFB-Braille-Discussion
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2020 1:12 PM
To: nfb-braille-discussion at nfbnet.org
Cc: maddymartin at mymts.net
Subject: [NFB-Braille-Discussion] getting books Brailled

Hi all,
I hope this is appropriate for this list, sorry if it's not. I have some print books that I'd really like to read, but I can't find anywhere that has them in hardcopy Braille. I know people are going to say look for them as audio books, but Braille is my preference, so I don't want to hear any such comments. I've tried reading electronic Braille, but I don't care for it. Does anyone know of anywhere where I could send books to get Brailled? Now that I'm no longer in school the place that used to produce all of my schoolwork and did a couple of pleasure books for me can't help us anymore. If no one knows of anywhere then that's okay, I just thought I'd ask on hear. Thanks for any help/suggestions anyone can provide me!!!!
Madison