[NFB-Braille-Discussion] I'm Kind of Excited

Michael Russillo plrussillo at comcast.net
Thu Aug 26 21:38:37 UTC 2021

Hi Jen, I'm Peter Russillo in Florida; I got my proofreading
certification in 1986; I started proofreading work at Braille
International in 1981 until they closed in 2012; I now work from home
proofreading for American Printing House in Louisville and Clovernook in
Cincinnati, Ohio; I took the UEB test in 2016 after taking the Hadley
course for transitioning from EBAE to UEB; I had to do the test a couple
times before I passed it; If you have questions about proofreading
please don't hesitate to send me an email off-list at

plrussillo at comcast.net

The best of luck as you keep going with the proofreading course.

Yours truly, Peter Russillo