[NFB-Braille-Discussion] I'm Kind of Excited

Debbie Gabe dgabe808 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 06:25:31 UTC 2021

Hi Peter,

I facilitate the NFB of Hawaii's All about Braille zoom meeting on the first
Saturday of each month at 12 noon Hawaii time (3 pm west coast time and 6 pm
east coast time).

Would you be interested and willing and able to come talk to the group some
month about how you became a braille proofreader? And exactly what you do in
your job? Maybe talk for about 20 minutes and then take any questions for
another 15 or 20 minutes or so?

Let me know offline at debbiegabe at live.com

Thanks. And stay safe.
Debbie Gabe