[NFB-Braille-Discussion] Hadley

Debbie Gabe dgabe808 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 06:20:48 UTC 2021

I think Hadley still does teach braille (UEB) to blind people using tactile
reading. Not sure where it is on their new website. You may need to call
their office and ask them. But I hear people talking about taking their
braille (tactile) classes. The classes and videos that are easily found on
their website seem to be for either sighted or partially blind people with a
lot of residual sight left. All of the videos I've seen are like that. I
also cannot find the stuff for people who cannot see.

I would suggest calling them.
Good luck.

By the way, the NFB of Hawaii offers a zoom meeting on the first Saturday of
each month at 12 noon Hawaii time (3 pm on the west coast and 6 pm on the
east coast), called All About Braille. If you are interested, let me know
and I'll make sure you get the announcement with the zoom link. It's open to
anyone, whether you know braille well or are just beginning to learn, or
want to know if you should learn it. And we take questions from
participants.

Debbie Gabe
NFB of Hawaii