[NFB-Braille-Discussion] I'm Kind of Excited #2

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 28 16:22:45 UTC 2021

Hi guys,

Do you know where I can buy the large envelopes for mailing materials for the course? Thanks!

Course update - I completed Exercise Two, my first assignment. It was a lot harder than I thought, due to UEB, but I got through it in about two hours. I'm sure I made mistakes, but that's okay because if I was perfect, I wouldn't need to be in the course. I plan to spend the time waiting for an instructor practicing the drills for Lesson Two. I decided to start with the exercise and then go back and do the drills so I could really see where I needed work. I finally figured out, while doing the drills yesterday, the right dot combination for the boldface indicator - it's dots 4-5 and dot 2, not dots 4-5 and dot 5. Which means I mixed up the running head for the whole exercise. Darn it. But I got the centering and margins right.