[NFB-Braille-Discussion] Slate and Stylus

Jasmyn Po jazzyep94 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 9 17:56:36 UTC 2021

The best thing to do with the slate and stylus is to practice it everyday in remember that you write from right to left but it ends up in the same result when you turn the paper around. Only differences you're writing a different way than the Braille writer.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Jun 9, 2021 at 12:30 PM, Kelsey Nicolay via NFB-Braille-Discussion<nfb-braille-discussion at nfbnet.org> wrote:   Hello all,
I was taught how to use a slate and stylus when I was learning
braille, but I found that my hand tended to cramp up, so I stopped
using it. Not sure if it was a technique issue or if I was using the
wrong type of stylus, but it was not pleasant. However, I am
interested in trying to learn it again if I can find an instructor to
work with.

On 6/9/21, Debbie Gabe via NFB-Braille-Discussion