[NFB-Braille-Discussion] Slate and Stylus

Donald Winiecki dwiniecki at handid.org
Wed Jun 9 19:07:40 UTC 2021

I suspect I will not be representative, but I actually find a flat stylus
to be more comfortable than the ones with a bulb-like handle or the
saddle-like handle. My hand also cramps up with the bulb-handle stylus.

I have checked with TSA and the slate and stylus is on their list of
approved materials. I have never had any questions about them.

_don [image: ]