[NFB-Braille-Discussion] Slate and Stylus

Pauline Smith zim1993 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 20:27:37 UTC 2021

I prefer the saddle type stylus.  I cannot use the rounds for a long
time without my hand cramping or getting tired.  Also, those styluses
seem to prouce sharper Braille than the ones I have with the round
handles.

My favorite kind of slate to use for writing on regular size paper is
a full-page one.  They were particularly handy for producing short
Braille assignments for some of the students I taught.  The Braille
was sharp and easier for many of them to read.

Pauline