[NFB-Braille-Discussion] Looking for a gently used Perkins Brailer

Nafisah Anif nafi18 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 18:24:22 UTC 2021

I hope this message finds all of you well and safe. do you have, or do you know someone who has, a gently used Perkins Brailer that they would be willing to give me? I have the Perkins next generation Brailer, which I am willing to trade for it. My Brailer has not been used very much, and is still in excellent condition. It no longer meets my needs, as it cannot accommodate paper that is more than 9 inches wide. I would be very grateful for any help, thank you!
Nafisah