[NFB-Braille-Discussion] My First Post on CAPB List. Unified English Braille (UEB)

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Sat Jun 19 02:38:56 UTC 2021

I have taught you EB to several children and none of them have had any problem with the code. I have also been reading the old code for it very long time and it has been harder for me to make the transition. I think it is harder to change from one to another then it is to learn one. I definitely also teach the old code because you will still see it frequently.

Sent from my iPhone