[NFB-Braille-Discussion] need to pair device

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Mon May 3 21:18:48 UTC 2021

Hi group ken here have been fiddling with both my iPhone and the new braille Ereader.  On the reader I have located Bluetooth it’s on and I now see connect a device and disconnect a device.  When I select connect a device it says no paired device when I go to the iPhone Bluetooth it’s saying in progress but not finding my braille reader.  How do I pair the reader with the iPhone?  Really want to give both these puppies a workout Huh?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10