[NFB-Braille-Discussion] need to pair device

Greg Williams greg.williams.1978 at gmail.com
Tue May 4 00:47:07 UTC 2021

Hi Ken,

To pair a braille display on the iPhone, go to Settings> Accessibility>
VoiceOver> Braille, and there is a heading "choose a braille display" a
ways through the list of settings. You should see any possible braille
displays listed there. When you pair it, you will have to enter a pin;
generally it is 0000, but I do not know anything specifically about the
Braille Ereader. Hope that helps.

Greg